Facilities encompasses a large range of diverse and complex services relating to the buildings, land and overall environment of the 54 campuses with services centered on acquiring, disposing, financing, constructing, planning and managing campus land and improvements.
Click a link below or to the right to navigate the facilities related informational pages.
- NEW! Comprehensive Facilities Plan Guidelines. An update to the system Master Planning Guidelines is occurring, starting with a new name. We want your input.
- Check out our handout: What's Changed in the Comprehensive Facilities Planning Update Guidelines
- Go to the Comprehensive Facilities Planning page to check out the draft Guidelines and offer feedback
- Reorganized index of eManual documents went live May 1, 2015.
- Facilities Professional Technical Master Contracts were reopened in spring of 2015. The planned execution date of May 1, 2015 has been delayed due to documentation issues. We are very sorry for the delay and the list will be posted soon.
- Solicitations Place to find current listings of requests for information, requests for proposal, requests for qualifications for projects, and employment opportunities.
By Subject Matter
- Capital Development
Capital Development information includes details for campus staff and professional consultants on capital planning, financing capital improvements, including capital budgets and revenue fund bonding, real estate transactions, and energy.
- Design and Construction
Management information for the design and construction of college and university facilities.
- Facilities Contracts
Contracts specifically relating to college and university facilities and grounds.
- Insurance/Risk Management
College and university property, auto, and liability insurance and risk management.
- Multi-Regional Training Center
Find CPR training in Minnesota.
- Public Safety & Compliance
College and university environmental health & safety training and education.