Facilities encompasses a large range of diverse and complex services relating to the buildings, land and overall environment of the 54 campuses with services centered on acquiring, disposing, financing, constructing, planning and managing campus land and improvements.
Click a link below or to the right to navigate the facilities related informational pages.
- 2016 Bonding Book. The $254 million total request includes $206 million of state support and $48.2 million in MnSCU contributions. #MakingMNwork
- Comprehensive Facilities Plan Guidelines. New Comprehensive Facilities Plan Guidelines go into effect September 1, 2015. Here are some details:
- Check out our handout: What's Changed in the Comprehensive Facilities Planning Update Guidelines
- Go to the Comprehensive Facilities Planning page to check out the Guidelines
- Facilities Professional Technical Master Contracts were reopened in spring of 2015. The planned execution date of May 1, 2015 has been delayed due to documentation issues. We are very sorry for the delay and the list will be posted soon.
- Solicitations Place to find current listings of requests for information, requests for proposal, requests for qualifications for projects, and employment opportunities.
By Subject Matter
- Campus Facilities contacts
Check here for current campus finance and facilities contacts
- Capital Development
Check here for capital budget, auxiliary (revenue fund), real estate, planning and energy resources.
- Design and Construction
Management information for the design and construction of college and university facilities.
- Facilities Contracts
Contracts specifically relating to college and university facilities and grounds.
- Insurance/Risk Management
College and university property, auto, and liability insurance and risk management.
- Multi-Regional Training Center
Find CPR training in Minnesota.
- Public Safety & Compliance
College and university environmental health & safety training and education.